- Fall 2015 courses begin August 24th.
- The application deadline for Spring 2016 is November 15th.
MESA Online Programs
Earn your Master of Education in Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment or a graduate certificate in Educational Research Methodology from a high-quality research university completely online.
Demand for evidence-based decision making is increasing in many sectors of our society. The UIC MEd in MESA and ERM certificate programs will give you the quantitative tools you need for a successful career in a wide variety of research settings, including academic institutions, school districts, state and federal agencies, healthcare research settings and certification, licensing and testing organizations.
The UIC MEd in MESA and ERM certificate offer you:
- Nationally-recognized faculty;
- Projects and coursework tailored to your career goals and interests;
- In-depth experience with the most important and widely used statistical and measurement software;
- Specialized curriculum taught by professionals working full-time in MESA-related fields;
- An effective mix of theoretical and applied studies.
Choose from a 32-credit hour master’s degree or a 12-credit hour certificate program. Both programs offer flexibility, academic rigor and online convenience. You also have the option to earn a PhD in Educational Psychology with a focus on Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment. Take the next step toward a rewarding career in this growing field.
Complete the form below and the MESA Online Admissions Team will follow up with you shortly to answer any questions you may have and help you get started with the MESA online programs. You can also contact the MESA Online Admissions Team via e-mail or by phone at (866) 772-2268, option 1.